Is there an alternate to Martin Logans?

I love Martin Logan, the way they sound except for two things, my aerius i don't play loud enough and don't go low enough, is there anyway I can get these two things without going to a bigger Martin Logan, do other dynamic speakers exist that have the speed and transparency and pin point imaging of a Martin Logan?
tbonephile
yust cuz someone has different taste doesn't mean they're a sucker, phill - get your dictionary!!! re: m-l's the *only mn-l's i've hear that i have liked are their cls, which don't go loud enuff for me (even m-l sez 93db is *it* for those speakers), and their top-line speakers, which aren't in my budget. i have never liked *any* of their other products - boomy, non-integrated bass, and a general overall thin-ness to the sound. dunno if i'm a sucker or not, but that's *my* opinion of the m-l's as an alternative, i'm strongly considering a pair of newform research's r645's or nhb45's...
The early CLS could be described as ruthlessly revealing, etched with no bass. Would you categorize those speakers as HI-FI Watson? Maybe you don’t get the fact that any system with ultra resolution is going to present problems unless all matters regarding matching ancillary components and set-up issues are properly dealt with. It takes time and commitment but you KNOW it is worth it, everything is there, they have it. Does that automatically make it HI-FI? Tonal balance and spectral balance dude, you just did’t get it, that’s all. THAT IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT. Real and live, they have it. And "Honest Abe" the audio dealer, I don't know about you Phil, you still haven't offered specific criticisms, I'm still waiting. SHERLOCK
If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't waste your time with such toys as the Merlins...and yes,the early CLS was hi-fi. I don't think you know the difference between hi-fi and music.
Ok Phil we're getting some where now. Why don't you tell me the difference between HI-FI and music other than the obvious absolute which is live vs. recorded music. Sherlock