Talon Loudspeakers

Has anybody heard the Talon loudspeakers? Any thoughts? Especially the Talon Peregrine speakers ($6,000). Thanks.
128x128elb
Carl, I knew you were a moron, but I didn't know you were a crybaby too. Poor baby.
Keep it up, Phill, you're destined for banishment. Then who'll be the crybaby?
Trelja, sorry the Legacies disappointed you so much. I'm in no hurry to hear them. I like my system right now.
Bookner: I am amazed that the imaging was a problem for you. That's the one thing these things do well with no break in. Having just trade VR6s and having owned many of the speakers you mentioned (Dunlavy IVas included), I'm surprised that was your take on them. These image very well even compared to the VR6s, which were better than the Dunlavys. My sticking point is the the midrange murkyness that the designer says disappears with break-in. Lots of break-in. Jeff Rowland bought these things for his system, as did other equipment manufacturers and well known audiophiles. I am at this point waiting for miracle to happen, but am hearing improvements everyday. Anyway, thanks for sharing your views.
hey (sy)phill(ys) - it's ewe, again, w/more postings offering absolutely *nothing* constructive. ewe say: "Another dimwitted post from my favorite imbecile Carl_eber. Carl, I'm glad that you've listened to every speaker in existence and can tell us that ONLY maggies aren't overpriced. What a moron you are!" ok, (sy)phill(ys), exactly *who's* the moron here? can't ewe READ? carl said: "IMO" - that means *in my opinion*. nothing more, nothing less. too bad the only opinions *ewe* ever have are that those who don't like only the equipment *ewe* own, are idiots/morons/suckers/tin-eared, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. really constructive... doug