Help: WPC for my speakers

I will try to keep this short. New to the hobby and already have upgraded speakers. I now have system audio 10s. They are 88 db and have 8-4 impedance. Min power 50 watts Max 135 watts.

Currently powered by 50 watt exposure super XV. I got the bigger sound, much better clarity and much better tone accuracy with the upgrade. What I lost was the pin point accuracy/ tight bass that my smaller system audios had. I believe this is do to the lack of power I have using the exposure.

Do you all think more power will solve these problems? Second I am looking at a DK design vs1 mkll by LSA group used. This amp would be 160 wpc at 8 ohms and 320 wpc 4 ohm. Will I have to be very carefull about over powering these speaker or should I be ok with this power
darkstar1
Changing speakers will change the imaging. I am a big fan of imaging and find that all speakers image differently, usually the smaller the speaker the better the image. Also, Exposure has great tone and warmth but if you are after sharp imaging, I would look to another solid state design. You might like an Arcam A38, Naim 5ii...but for a great integrated I must recommend the Outlaw rr2150.
Weird because one I Have heard the exposure do razor sharp image with small speakers In a very large room. I Have heard that naim sound stage was weak but with good prat but I have never gotten to listen. I was hoping the extra power would help the bass and thus help great a bigger sound stage.
I've got the 2010S2. While it is one of my favorite amps, I would not say imaging is its strong suit. It has a lot of body and it a little rolled off and pleasantly hazy at the top. For body and imaging I would suggest a B&W monitor like the PM1.
Well I may be going new amp but not speakers. Like I said my new system audio speakers do create a big sound stage just not the the pinpoint image the smaller SA did. I thinking its the change in rooms. I Will be looking for a amp with more power. At the least it will improve my bass.

I have heard BW speakers at my price range and above. I Don't care for them as much as System Audio. Like SA midrange better and the soundstage was much better. The BW were a little to bass heavy for me.
Might have been the setup.

I really want to hear the 2010S. I was tempted by one on ton but I think I want more power and reviews on 3010s seem mixed.
The 2010s2 and 3010s2 are close in price. However, I use the 2010s2 to power Harbeth SHL5s and would not want more power. It is a great match. Also, B&Ws are really love or hate thing for most audiophiles. To mr they are great.