Health Effects of Acoustic Revive RR-77?

I am presently auditioning an RR-77 and I'm wondering if people that use them have experienced any changes in their "health", either positive or negative. I heard a second hand report of someone sleeping significantly better. I also heard of someone who started getting headaches until he moved the unit to another room, however.

Anyone notice anything? I'm sorry to post this in "Amps". I tried posting in "Misc Audio" and got no responses.
jfz
FWIW, I wasn't interested in addressing or discussing the sonic benefits of the RR-77 in this thread. I understand, though, that some people cannot help but take things in another direction. Also FWIW, I have had people over recently to watch sports on TV. Comments about how much better my picture looks have been common, without any idea that I've done anything to improve it. The only change in my environment is the addition of the RR-77. The improvement on a high quality video screen like the Pioneer Kuro Elite is very easy to see. I understand too, though, that some people seem to enjoy disparaging and making fun of others without personal experience.

Also: thanks Jea48
Jfz,
I've had one in my LR near my audio rack for about a year. I decided to leave it on 24/7. I have not noticed any ill health effects, though I'm not sure if subtle health changes can be noticed or even measured. I do feel good when I listen to my system though.
What are the health issues for TVs, cellphones, microwave towers, high voltage power lines? People say lots of things.