Health Effects of Acoustic Revive RR-77?

I am presently auditioning an RR-77 and I'm wondering if people that use them have experienced any changes in their "health", either positive or negative. I heard a second hand report of someone sleeping significantly better. I also heard of someone who started getting headaches until he moved the unit to another room, however.

Anyone notice anything? I'm sorry to post this in "Amps". I tried posting in "Misc Audio" and got no responses.
jfz
What are the health issues for TVs, cellphones, microwave towers, high voltage power lines? People say lots of things.
Interesting thread. I have the RR-77 and noticed it's benefits of a smoother,more relaxed presentation when I first installed it more than 6 months ago. After reading the comments by others I have moved it to the right of my listening seat and raised it from about 5 ft high to about 6 1/2 feet high. The unit was located 3 feet to the left of my left speaker before. Now I'm hearing a deeper soundstage since re-locating the RR-77.The relaxed presentation remains. Thanks for posting and I hope more owners of the RR-77 chime in with their findings.
As far as it's health benefits, I can't say I've noticed anything.