Health Effects of Acoustic Revive RR-77?

I am presently auditioning an RR-77 and I'm wondering if people that use them have experienced any changes in their "health", either positive or negative. I heard a second hand report of someone sleeping significantly better. I also heard of someone who started getting headaches until he moved the unit to another room, however.

Anyone notice anything? I'm sorry to post this in "Amps". I tried posting in "Misc Audio" and got no responses.
jfz
Jfz,
I've had one in my LR near my audio rack for about a year. I decided to leave it on 24/7. I have not noticed any ill health effects, though I'm not sure if subtle health changes can be noticed or even measured. I do feel good when I listen to my system though.
What are the health issues for TVs, cellphones, microwave towers, high voltage power lines? People say lots of things.
Interesting thread. I have the RR-77 and noticed it's benefits of a smoother,more relaxed presentation when I first installed it more than 6 months ago. After reading the comments by others I have moved it to the right of my listening seat and raised it from about 5 ft high to about 6 1/2 feet high. The unit was located 3 feet to the left of my left speaker before. Now I'm hearing a deeper soundstage since re-locating the RR-77.The relaxed presentation remains. Thanks for posting and I hope more owners of the RR-77 chime in with their findings.
As far as it's health benefits, I can't say I've noticed anything.