Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
Here's a tutorial video for the CD5S on how to properly remove the top to access tubes and such.

More companies should have this, if you're handy, it could save a lot of headaches and shipping costs down the road.
@ calvinj, why did you not like the 24/192?, does it sound forward on that setting?, My 2s is not forward sounding on the regular setting!, however,To me, the regular setting sounds like crap!, my system is a state of an art system, that regular setting is the weakest point if I use that!, cheers!
@ Rx8man, LOL!, You must be hinting to me to go ahead to the nos 1986 p-Dr 6h30 tubes!, I bet that would kill eany forward sound on 24/192 setting!, what do you think Rx8man?, Really, In all reality, I believe I will buy some tunning footers and tune the crap sound out of the unit!, If I cannot, Its gone!,Maybe I need to look at a trL dude pre-amp!, cheers!
The 24/192 sounded less smooth. It sounded unnatural. The 2s on the regular setting sounded best to me. It's a great player. It is worth every dime. I'm happy with it.
@ calvinj, I agree!, The Ayon2s is worth the asking price for sure, I suppose the 24/192 setting would depend on the rest of the equipment being used!,We have 428 hours on our player,24/192!, LOL!, 2 hours of burn-in on the Red book setting!, To us, unless I need playing time on the Red book setting, The 24/192 sounds more smooth and natural!, Go figure, LOL!, The problem is that the 24/192 is a little forward sounding, I believe I can tune that out with resonance control underneath the player!, I would like to continue our conversation here, since you are the first 2s owner I have talked to, cheers!