Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
Calvin
I tired the stock tubes first, the 1980 NOS Reflectors which I love and have used (2 different sets) for a few years, also have about 100 hours on EH 6H30pi gold pins which are much better than I expected and excellent for the price - I think about $30 a piece.
@ calvinj, Gammajo said, The same warm tubes as I did!Theres your price!Happy listening!
I'm gonna have the mit on trial next wed. I am going to try wireworld gold eclipse 7. I really like the mit matrix cables I heard on my system. I'm gonna demo stuff before I commit.
I'm gonna have the mit on trial next wed. I am going to try wireworld gold eclipse 7. I really like the mit matrix cables I heard on my system. I'm gonna demo stuff before I commit.
I can tell you to call u.s.a.tubes, thats where I bought my player!, They sell Taralabs cables, they also sell alot of other brands of cables, Guess what?, they use Taralabs cables on all the Ayon equipment they take to all the high-end shows all over the world!, I will also tell you that none of the cables you mentioned above are no where near the level of performance of Taralabs cables when you spend the aquired money to get top tier Taralabs cables! as a matter of fact, The Taralabs 0.8EX cables, 5 cables down from mine will literally blow the doors off any mit or wireworld cables, to each there own!, Good luck on your endeavor!cheers!