Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
I thought about that one actually before I bought the ayon. I needed something smooth and warm. I also was told that the tube used is just a flat out better grade of tube than you can try on the ayon. It is warmer. Do you have the Vincent player now
Just tried hi fidelity cables ct1 out of Plano Texas . They are really good. Great micro details and balanced. Great transparency. Really good at details and treble extension.
@ calvinj, no I no longer have the vincent player, we thought it was bleeding d/c into my amp, come to find out, the vincent player was not the problem, to late, we had audio visor refund us our money,this player is alot more warm and musical with the stock tubes than the Ayon 2s!!, the ayon is resolving on the treble and has over clarity, the vincent sounds very, very real, its spooky!, if you want a good deal on the fidelity cables, there is tons of them here on the audiogon used market currently!, Happy Hunting, and by all means, save yourself some money!, I bought 2 cables on my main system used!, cheers!
Supertubes have arrived they will be installed tomorrow will report after I Have them installed tomorrow.
@ calvinj, please let them burn-in,I look forward to what you say after that happens, cheers.