Best vintage or modern tonearms for Denon DP 80

Hello,

I am looking for a tonearm for a Denon DP80 TT.
Are there any suggestions for a tonearm under $3000.00
easy to set up.

What do you think of a PA 5000 tonearm?
Audiocraft 4000, Victor 7054, Victor 7082
Sony PUA 7, PUA 1500, 1600

Thank you in advance.
Lea
lleall
Lewm, I do have room for 2 tonearms on the plinth.

One is already filled by the Victor and the other is available for one not yet determined.
IMO, and it's only my opinion based on little data, the tonearms under discussion here are all about the same in "quality". You would be better off, perhaps, to think what cartridge you will want to mount on your second tonearm, and pick the tonearm to match the cartridge. The DP80 won't care what tonearm you are using. I think Raul and I have already said this, if not here, perhaps on another thread. I have a deja vu feeling. I may disagree with Raul in his rating of the Lustre, Sony, and Victor tonearms as all being a bit superior to the Dynavector, but that's not a big deal either way. He does not care for the DV tonearms; I do.
If you are looking for changeable headshells, the SME 309 is very good. Also, the Helius Aurora and Omega can be purchased with removeable headshells and are excellent.
So far as I know, none of the tonearms so far mentioned in this thread do not have interchangeable headshells. Nearly all "vintage" tonearms did.
Realistically, I would like to purchase a Dynavector or a Lyra cart, not a TOTL but higher up the chain.
I would like the tonearm to match well with these cart offerings.

My 3 yr plan includes buying a non vintage arm: Dynavector 507 MKII or Graham Phantom Supreme.

Right now, if there is a vintage tonearm:

-that marries well to Dynavector and Lyra carts
-that gives a different sound from the Victor but is still very musically satisfying
-easy to set up

I'd buy it for a second arm. If the consensus is that another vintage arm would be in the same ballpark in performance then I'd just leave the second armboard empty until I can afford either of my longterm tonearms.

Thanks everyone for posting.