bi amping question

I have an Audio Research LS7 preamp and want to run two amps to bi amp a pair of speekers. The pre has only one pair of outputs for a power amp, can I use a y conector and feed two amps ?

Thanks
fordmod
I have two Golden Tube Audio SE40 they have no line out connections, I am ok with making up a y connection, seems simple to me.

Thanks
What 6SN7's are you employing in your amps, and what type of sound do you enjoy(clean, detailed, dynamic or warm, tubey, relaxed, etc)?
Fordmod, try the y cable out. I have had good success with one at each amp. Till funds allow, then I'll go with the active crossover and additional cables.

If you need an xlr y cable that you just want to try out, check out Guitar Center.
Thanks for all the ifo everyone.

Rodman
I have not rolled any thru these but am trying to learn more and start experimenting, as the oe tubes are getting old. I have had these since new around 1996 I think. I would welcome recomendation!
Mr F- That's why I asked what sound appeals to you more: There are some NOS 6SN7/VT-231's that offer a very lucid/dynamic(transparent/accurate) presentaton, and then some that are somewhat warmer and relaxed(euphonic). It could save you some $$ to try the tubes that fit your preferences early in the game.