Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
Thankfully it is free! I probably wouldn't ridicule such silliness if I had to pay a dime to do it. Are these fuse fans going to start obsessing over the choice of solder? What about those aluminum legs on their transistors? Did somebody check to see if the circuit board traces are directional? Said it before and I'll say it again. If a fuse has any noticable impact on sound your amp is a pile of garbage. 
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." - old audiophile axiom 😀

And lets not forget the little blind naysayer people following the little blind nonbeliever sheep.  Geeze, and now there are little minds, little statesmen, and the philosophers and divines are, I'm guessing, kind of little too. 
Howling at the moon,
Spitting into the wind.
Much ado about nothing.
Tilting at windmills.
Some naysayers seem to share these common traits. 

All the best,
Nonoise
I was just thinking about this today.. this obsession that some have with quantitative data. Do I like measurements? Heck yeah! If we can quantify something, that’s great, let’s use that data if it’s useful.
But if they’re is a large sample consisting of people whose subjective experiences all have common descriptions, that’s a valid data point, quantifiable or not. If a naysayer is not willing to suspend their judgement and perform the subjective test, then they aren’t understanding the argument. It’s like taking about evolution with a hard core fundamentalist ’Christian’. It’s never really a discussion, because they are patently unwilling to accept data that is foundational.