Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
Why don't amplifier companies use high end fuses?
The next question would be: Why don't amplifier companies use high end power cords or vibration control devises?
Surely many of us have heard the differences in power cords or vibration control devises including amplifier companies that use them in their sound rooms and will recommend them to customers when pressed. 
I don't know whether high end fuses make a difference but I intend to experiment to find out. There may be no known scientific reason or  existing measurement that is capable of quantifying any difference. I'll trust my ears over anything.

I think most of the high end amp makers are in the pocket of Littelfuse lobbyists who are trying to take over the world. Hell, I’m relatively sophisticated (!) and even tested some "special" fuses…stayed with my Littelfuses as, clearly, I’ve become a victim of the "spend 2 bucks on a reliable fuse that works like it’s supposed to" hype. I could say I’ve spent a pile on Littelfuses (if I replaced all the fuses in the hifi rig it would cost over 20 bucks…maybe) but I haven’t because they just keep working…part of the scam man…I’m TRAPPED.
Hate to break it to y'all, but what you think you're hearing IS pure belief and NOT proof in the slightest. Such a semantically obvious fact illustrates how deeply confused you people are about the difference between belief and facts. 

@mrdecibel 
I've never seen any hobby embrace snake oil like this one! Not even close! The faith people here place in various tweaks that do nothing can only be compared to the powers the superstitious attribute to magic talismans. It's crazy. 

@wolf_garcia 
I buy my F5's fuses at AutoZone. I highly recommend them. They have a sweetness and speed in the highs and deep, meaty rumble in the bass. And... They're like 25¢ a piece so you can buy tons of them!
@kosst_amojan   We are not seeking proof.  We are not tweaking the sound of our systems so we have something to measure.  All we care about is maximizing the sonic satisfaction we receive from our systems.

It is not about facts.  If I change footers under my preamp and I enjoy the sound more, if a guitar sounds more like a real guitar is in the room, for example, then that's a change I will embrace.

I'm not going to measure it or even try.  What in the world would you measure such a sonic change with?

I appreciate science and solid engineering principles as much as the next audiophile but it is not a religion for me.  It is what allows well  designed gear to exist but it doesn't inform my entire listening experience.

If tweaking footers, tubes, wires, fuses etc. isn't an aspect of the audiophile experience that you want to participate in, that's okay.

Enjoy the music!