Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
Almarg wrote,

”Does all of that sound at least somewhat implausible, even though Ralph’s claims are based on actual experiments? It would not be unreasonable to think so, IMO. However, I feel safe in saying that to most of those having an extensive background in electronic design (such as myself) the notion that a fuse would have **inherent** directional characteristics to an audibly significant degree is substantially MORE implausible.”

>>>>>I hate to judge before all the facts are in but it appears that having a background in electronic design like Ralph and Al actually does not allow them to make informed judgements regarding fuse directionality. You know, in light of the fact that they ARE directional. It appears they are in denial. Oh, well. Whereas my background in physics and materials science does allow ME to make such judgments. We’ve already debunked the infamous fuse holder pseudo argument, gents. Let’s move this thing along, shall we?

I just don't like liars. And that's pretty much what I see here. How real something sounds isn't a question of opinion. It's a matter of measurable fact. How closely does the reproduced wave form resemble the original? Putting footers under your pre-amp or fancy fuses in it doesn't change that. It only changes what you think you hear. That's not scientific. That's psychiatric. If all that matters is what you think you hear in your head, why not try a Sanyo clock radio and a pile of mushrooms? It's much cheaper than HiFi and you're in a much better position to will your mind into hearing anything you want. 
Faith based tweaks like fuses and magic rocks only work when the listener has unwavering faith in them. Most of us are too skeptical to buy any old lie told to us. Some not only buy the lie, they run with it and expand on it regardless of the truth to the contrary. It reminds me of watching the 9/11 conspiracy theorists evolve their story. This is like debating flat earthers. I'm wondering how many of you have magnets on your fuel lines to polarize the gas molecules. 

Now please continue with your regularly scheduled ranting. 
Wow! I think I see what the problem is. Some people are confusing real skepticism, you know the spirit of curiosity and investigation - the backbone of all scientific endeavor - with simply being overly suspicious or even superstitious. I suspect these same people are afraid that cameras can take their souls. 👻 just remember, the only thing you have to fear is fear itself. 😳