Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
What bit rates are supported in roon streaming through 3400? Anyone knows whether 3400 can stream upsampled DSD through Roon? Roon has the capability to use HQPlayer to upsample DSD. It'd be super nice if that is supported. 
Mofojo,
Just think if you buy either,you may not need any other gear including cables and can sale them and pocket the difference.

That’s how I have the means to buy the Lawrence Audio double bass speakers which I should get tomorrow.

Best of luck to you,
Kenny.
Haha. Yeah there won’t be much to pocket. My cables and such are pretty pedestrian. Most of what I currently have are components that were a couple grand when new. I could sell everything besides Speakers and sub and be a grand short on the 3400. I think I’m going for the decked out 2170. 
@mofojo 

Maybe save $400 by not having the hdmi module unless you really have a use for it?
Maybe if you are integrating into a HT system I suppose?
Yeah that’s one I need. Watch tv in the man cave through the fire tv. You get a deal when u get all 3.