Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
mofojo,
Yes,you can adjust the analog outputs after rp,as long as it’s not much,it shouldn’t effect rp at all.

If you think that it does you can always run rp again or you could use the “second set of speakers” and run rp and story the settings and compare.

You also can run different focus positions only and store them and than you can compare.

Very versatile all in one box unit.

Kenny.
Well got some more hours listening last night after after being powered up for 24 hours. When using focus and sitting in the sweet spot it sounds like I am listening to some high end headphones with serious bass kick. You can wick the volume up and there is no fatigue! Sounds like I added a turbo. Transients are so fast and impactful. Just jumps out of blackness. The voicing for me is perfect. It sure don’t sound class d. 
My wife came down into the pit to hear the new black box that she was not happy to see on the porch. She listened to 2 of our tester songs and her statement was “wow it’s perfect” “you’re gonna keep it right”. 
Thanks to all the guys that have talked with me and reccomended the 2170, especially Kenny for the reccomendation to his dealer who was great even though our transaction was over the phone. 
@mofojo 

Right on!  Just wait another week or two, and it will sound even better.

Enjoy
I think zero fatigue even with hours on end of listening is one of its class attributes.
When I am home I go through 6 to 8 hour sessions and never feel the need or desire to turn it off.
Enjoy