Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
Clearthink, there is NO argument in opposition to what I'm saying except from those who're simply uninformed. The post by mmeysarosh two posts prior to your last further makes my point. Maybe I didn't iterate it eloquently enough to start or something. I don't see Michael really disagreeing. A few others clearly see my point. There's just a couple of you yanking out your hair and screaming "It can't be measured!!!" while there appears to be consensus that spacial attributes can be measured, are measured, and those measurements form the basis of replication. I didn't ask anybody to prove you can't measure spacial effects. That would be ridiculous since you obviously can! 
kosst_amojan""there is NO argument in opposition to what I’m saying except from those who’re simply uninformed."

That’s really funny I have to say some of the funniest things I have ever read on Audiogon have been over just the last few days you must be a lot of fun at parties!

"There’s just a couple of you yanking out your hair and screaming "It can’t be measured!!!"

I am not yanking out my hair and I never said that so you must be badly confused or have me confused with some one else.
Good deal! I'm glad you completely agree with me! I like it when we can all agree on widely understood facts! 
kosst_amojan
Clearthink, there is NO argument in opposition to what I’m saying except from those who’re simply uninformed. The post by mmeysarosh two posts prior to your last further makes my point. Maybe I didn’t iterate it eloquently enough to start or something. I don’t see Michael really disagreeing. A few others clearly see my point.

>>>>Actually, mmeysarosh wasn’t making your point at all. What he said, among other things, is you have to deal with the acoustics of a room - one room at a time. As I have oft said with respect to speaker set up, trial and error by listening a little, moving a little does not work the best. The best way to optimize the sound - especially SOUNDSTAGE - is by obtaining correct speaker placement with a Test CD that has a speaker set-up track, like the XLO Test CD. This method ensures ideal speaker placement for *the given room* - at that point in time - and will ensure the best soundstage for that particular room for however it’s configured AT THAT TIME. NOTE - This method requires using your ears. You don’t measure anything.

But whatever soundstage is achievable at that point in time CAN BE IMPROVED by further improvements to room acoustics, using better electronics, better cables, better topology, contact enhancers, fuses, the whole nine yards. There is NO END to how good the soundstage (relative to the original recording venue space) can get it requires a lot of effort. I never promised you a rose garden. 🌹 🌹 🌹Having heard a great many advanced systems I think I can say without fear of contradiction many people believe they have conquered Everest or almost conquered it but in reality they have not yet reached Base Camp, which is only half way up the mountain. 🏔