Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
It's been a month and I'm still waiting for my 3400, but hopefully it will be here this Friday.  BTW I cancelled my order with Hifi Heaven.  The owner is an unresponsive, unprofessional, and immature subhuman. 

Why do you say that jcarcopo?
I have bought quite a number of items over last 5 years from them and never had an issue.
My 2170 came with a scratched top lid, I informed them and they organized a replacement top lid shipped to me direct from Lyngdorf.
Pretty clear why I said it, "The owner is an unresponsive, unprofessional, and a immature subhuman." 

Case in point, he purposely refunded me from two separate payment transactions exactly $.30 less than the original amount just to be a petty person. I didn't take the bait and retaliate. I let him keep the change to avoid opening 2 paypal disputes over his need to be a sore loser and a child.  He wasn't clear on the delivery date, didn't update me or clarify anything other than the item would dropship from the manufacturer, and was very slow to respond to my emails even when I was trying to pay the PayPal invoices and with all subsequent requests for information and updates.  I was warned by others after the fact that he was an untenable person to deal with and he lived up to those expectations.  I'm glad you had a good experience, I will say his employee was much nicer on the phone and customer service oriented than he was via emails which were short, curt.  He was very argumentative with me when I cancelled the order and I literally had to apologize and politely hang up in his face when I tired of his antics. 
Maybe I was lucky and never dealt with the owner direct, not sure tbh
Sorry you had a bad experience though, definitely not warranted in today's age of ever diminished hifi sales.
Not positive for a forward looking resaler