Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
I bought the PS Audio P600 exclusively to increase the AC power output FREQUENCY. I wanted to experiment with it after reading about AC frequency boosts improving sound (in Stereophile).I waited until I found one used for sale with the optional board it could use installed.I have no good or bad things to say about the PS Audio 600 other than it does the job I want it for. Out-putting AC voltage at 111Hz.I just read the new PS Audio "20" also is going to be able to alter the AC frequency. I guess they were actually listening to my rants that no one offers alternate AC frequency anymore and someone should!
When i had construction done to my 2 bed rooms upstairs in my home back in 2009 , I wanted one big huge room with raised ceiling and 3 sky lights with 2 dormers. New hardwood tongue and groove floor. Fuji split zone AC on wall. Hard wood tongue and groove floor. 2 ceiling fans. 3 ceiling high hat flood lights with dimmer switches. Hard wired smoke detector. And about 12  15 A receptacles. Upgraded from 115v to 220v for home with new breaker box and breakers. Thats why i thought of running a dedicated 15A or 20A line for my CPD. This work was all done before i had any thoughts of putting together my stereo system. Since then i have only added the dedicated 20A circuit double gang box for my Krell FPB 600 and ARC Ref 6 . 
Audio Advisor has excellent ones builtvery solid 
bronze for $25,or gold plated Copper $50 
both high on conductivity index ,and nightandday betterthen Any 
crap your house comes with,as well as better then anyhospital grade which is brass, bronze has 3x better conductivity ,Copper 4x , Just lookup resistance index online .
Did u see my post above stating that the line for your CDP is most likely shared?
If so, then you need to run a dedicated line.