New Technics SL1200gr, anyone taken the leap.

Any one here taken the leap on one? In a vintage retro way it is interesting looking
thepreludeimplicit
excellent @chakster  hoping you'd chime in. I'm going to look into that cable. Copy that @upstateaudio  regarding the stand. 
"Hello last lemming. I just picked mine up. Have you upgraded the tonearm cable or mat?" 

I use use a Funk Firm mat.
Thanks for the tip on Signal Cable. I have some of Frank's cables on my other system. Great value. I just ordered mine.
knollbrent, hope you will report back once you've had the JLTi in your system awhile.  I bought an early version, then added a regulated outboard power supply before they began offering that as an option.

That was a few years ago and I continue to be very happy with mine.  I've used both the hi and low gain positions and have been pleased with both.
Signal Cable installed. I burned it in with a audioengine b1 streamer. Lots of natural detail, shimmering highs compared to stock cable. FY reference I am running it through a Simaudio LP5.3 into a Simaudio i5 integrated into Totem Hawks. AudioArt cables throughout the rest if the system.