Hegel H590 List $13,500. Reasonable?

So I just saw the Darko Audio review for the Hegel H590 and thought I'd take a look into the price. I'm well aware that their gear is made in China, which isn't the topic of this thread really but it's somewhat related... anyway

Considering that the amp is made in China, is this price reasonable or fair? It puts it into the 5 figure price range which can get you an Accuphase or Luxman top of the line integrated. Or even Pass Labs.

I was honestly very surprised at this price, I thought it would be about half of the price it's going for.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
I got no problem with audio products made in China. Reminds me of the 70's and Japanese cars. In fact my next DAC will likely be the Denefrips Terminator which is made in China.

@hugh_jahsol22  How is the 590 sounding in your system?
Brilliant branding though...headquartered in Olso and sounds like a German company yet made in China.
Pass would be my choice plus its made in the USA with great sales and service.I heard Hegal service is not that great.Good luck though!!
Another China bashing thread with no useful content. I heard a Line Magnetic integrated amplifier - not sure about the model, but with some very large and  hot tubes just yesterday paired with a DeVore 0/96 and it was one of the best sounds I've ever heard. Built as solid as anything I've seen out of, well anywhere.