Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
B&O MMC1
I have one NOS
Sell or keep?
Also:
Orto M20 FL Super
Empire 4000DIII and 1000ZX
Stanton 881S II
AKG. No one even mentions these.

When bringing up those "old" MM cartridges we were half way into MONO; it's for sure we weren't heavy into "sound stage". My point is; these new MM and MI cartridges can produce a holographic sound stage, and from the reviews I read, are comparable to the MC's, but less expensive.

When you get into the MM's over 1K, you actually save money, because a cheaper phono will be quite sufficient, and the results might be better in some ways than the MC's.
Orpheus, Do you mean to say we were “half way” into mono in the 70s and 80s? I don’t get your point. MC cartridges didn’t enter the US market until the mid 70s. And those early contenders were not very good compared to “good” mm or mi.
@lewm 

Orto M20 FL Super  

This is an old favorite, i have NOS FineLine stylus for this cartridge, but i don't have a generator anymore, one channel is missing, we opened up the cartridge and one super thin wire is broken, still can be soldered (i'm gonna try). 
@orpheus10 

My point is; these new MM and MI cartridges can produce a holographic sound stage, and from the reviews I read, are comparable to the MC's, but less expensive.  

Unfortunately reviewers can't (or never want to) compare an old classic MM/MI from the 70s/80s to the new MM.