Problems with Bluesound Vault and PC app finding Node2 that are wireless

Does anyone else have this problem?   My PC is hardwire LAN to the Bluesound Vault2 and the wireless router.   The two Bluesound Node 2's are wireless.   About 50% of the time, the Bluesound App on the PC cannot find one or both of the nodes.    I have the same problem with Roon as well.   It is very frustrating but I don't see anyway out of this.
128x128spatialking
Spatial

Did you do the update from usb drives, Ethernet, or WiFi?
That’s really discouraging.
I did my update via Wifi.
I needed to reset one of my Nodes-due to them being grouped, and then it accepted the update. No problem with them disappearing. 
Only Spotify gives me trouble-but now that I got a Quobuz trial, I might just go back to the free version. Too bad, as I like the 'Discovery' tab. It always offers great selections that I wouldn't have thought of.
B
I upgraded from Ethernet and I was able to get the system up and running on the third reboot.   At least I didn't have to reboot my PC this time.  

I believe the catch here is starting Roon on the PC after the reboot and the Node and Vault has logged onto the network.  Roon looks for players at boot up but I don't believe it looks for them afterwards.    Maybe it does and it just doesn't work on my system.  

I normally leaving Roon running in the background all the time so it is easy to log on with my cell phone and control the system from there.    The PC is at the other end of the house, so trying to work the system from that is not practical.   Next time there is an update, I will close Roon on the PC, do the update, then reboot the Node and Vault, then restart Roon and see it that works the first time. 

Clearly, Digital Audio via Computer is still uncharted territory.
Update - after living with the recent Bluesound and Roon updates, the entire system appears to be far more stable than before.  

Of course, now that I posted this, it's a given the entire system will collapse......
I have the node and feel the key issue is that it has a very weak WiFi reception. My Apple TV and MacBook can pick up a signal and stream video when the node often can’t find the signal or it is very weak with drop outs. Once I moved to an Ethernet connection most issues were resolved. But I wouldn’t have purchased the node to begin with if I knew about this problem.