Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
I’ve heard Tekton’s once (double Impacts) at CAF 2017 and they sounded good enough to definitely rate as contenders in their price range. Their unique thing is physically a lot of tube-amp friendly speaker for not as many bucks as other "high end" contenders which is a nice value proposition for many tube amp loving audiophiles. Yes and made in the good old USA.

BTW Zu prices seem to have  really skyrocketed in recent years.  Am I off base there?

If you call Teajay , he will accommodate you, and I benefited from Him, He guided me what tekton speakers for my taste and my room size, I have a friend who is very greatful to Teajay, He likes his gear and speakers review, I do too. If you guys have anything against Erik , Don’t buy his product then.And let’s all move on, Honestly with the negative comment on Erik , I still bought one of his speakers, I was treated right...And now Iam enjoying his speakers, they are good....
Guess I'm not the only one tired of you promoting this speaker line.on Audiogon...Give it break,please!
Missioncooney , for a while I took a break reading post here at Agon ,  I got tired of reading non sense arguments, name calling, disrespecting one onother, Davidten ask me to come back just for the Andra thread, Just take a break reading Teajay thread and post , they are plenty of topic here, to read, that you will enjoy....