Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
@teajay, so how does Zu compare to the Tekton ? Also how different will my 12wpc SEP sound Vs a true SET ? This is pretty vague question , but I’m asking with sincerity , Mike B. 
@Cap
Serious question...why would Teajay...or anyone else for that matter, give up their $20,000 speakers just to get a $4000 discount (estimated) on speakers that weren't as good?  Presumably, he could afford the $20,000 speaker (maybe they cost him $13,000) but even so, why would he or anyone switch to something that isn't as good.

As you will see if you look up my profile...I own Tekton Lores which I purchased several years ago....love them...sound much more like live music than the Quads I owned before them...but that's just a change in my preference over time.
I see you own Wilsons...great speakers that everyone acknowledges are great speakers....so what is it about Tekton that bugs you so much?

your all way to serious,
I have the Tekton Impact Monitors used in my secondary rig. 
Paired with Pass XA25 and LTA Pre and modest sub
sound is really enjoyable. checks all the audiophile boxes for me,as
well as being Musical And Just plain Fun to listen to.
IMHO they are great Value at 2K. 

Just ny 2cents Thx

Snapc
 That post was removed ! HMMM ..
 I guess its a fine line on how you word your truth on here ! 

I guess you need to as they say "Read between the lines"

Lets just say that under   very controlled  conditions . All 4 of us foolish audiophiles were not impressed with them, One did go listen to the same model at another place with high current amps and left less than impressed. Their claims of HIGH db is way off ! They use average drivers that are off the shelf. I know the SB guys well and have dealt with some of their best drivers which they do not use. Tekton  DID have a page long Diatribe about BE being a inferior material as a tweeter and SUDDENLY , THEY CHANGED their tune .

I guess selling with no distributors , one needs a platform somewhere !

TFL303 My friend has Tekton monitor paired with xa 25, pre is Backert, this system is the best system I’ve heard...it has no weakness ....