Looking for more transparency.

I’d like to achieve more transparency in my set.  I’m thinking a change of cable(s) might help.
Right now I have Morrow MA 4 Interconnects between components, and Morrow MAP 2 power cords from my monoblock amps.
My set consists of a newly Teflon capped Conrad-Johnson PV 11 preamp, Nuforce 9v3 class D monoblocks, Gumby Multibit DAC, Arcam streamer, Oppo 105 for SACDs, Cyrus transport and GoldenEar Triton I speakers with Cardus speaker cables.
128x128rvpiano
I’ve heard good things about Mapleshade.  May give them a try if Morrows don’t work out.

Thanks anotherbob.  I’m still trying to realize their full potential.
I should have been clearer. When I think solid core, I think if two stands of cable for a single ended connection, and three for a balanced cable. 

I'm a fan of simplicity in cables, and haven't heard a multi strand cable that I preferred over single stand. 

Morrow uses solid core, but multiple runs. I would try out some single run cables. 
Mapleshade interconnects were actually a little warm in my system. Or maybe not warm, but tone dense.

The speaker cables didn't sound like anything. Which is what I liked. 

All systems and ears are different. 
Just made an 8' pair of speaker cables using 8awg copper wires from Home Depot. Used some leftover Truflex, heat shrink, and locking bananas  I had and for < $50 total they look good and sound pretty decent. Let's see if they even get better as they age...