Looking for more transparency.

I’d like to achieve more transparency in my set.  I’m thinking a change of cable(s) might help.
Right now I have Morrow MA 4 Interconnects between components, and Morrow MAP 2 power cords from my monoblock amps.
My set consists of a newly Teflon capped Conrad-Johnson PV 11 preamp, Nuforce 9v3 class D monoblocks, Gumby Multibit DAC, Arcam streamer, Oppo 105 for SACDs, Cyrus transport and GoldenEar Triton I speakers with Cardus speaker cables.
128x128rvpiano
I should have been clearer. When I think solid core, I think if two stands of cable for a single ended connection, and three for a balanced cable. 

I'm a fan of simplicity in cables, and haven't heard a multi strand cable that I preferred over single stand. 

Morrow uses solid core, but multiple runs. I would try out some single run cables. 
Mapleshade interconnects were actually a little warm in my system. Or maybe not warm, but tone dense.

The speaker cables didn't sound like anything. Which is what I liked. 

All systems and ears are different. 
Just made an 8' pair of speaker cables using 8awg copper wires from Home Depot. Used some leftover Truflex, heat shrink, and locking bananas  I had and for < $50 total they look good and sound pretty decent. Let's see if they even get better as they age...
Personal experience here. This may not work for everyone. I had something give my system more transparency and make it a bit richer sounding. The individuals sounds are a little richer and air in and around everything lets me hear the recording environment much better. Moving me closer to feeling there is nothing between me and the musicians. There is no downside I can tell after having it in my system for about 6 months. What I did was paste my connections with TC=Total Contact contact enhancer. I was surprised by the improvement I got.  I would highly recommend it for those that do not mind putting something on their contacts.