What's your go-to cheapie cartridge?

Let's say $300 or less. This would be your "y'know, this thing is pretty darn musical even though I've got higher end carts" cartridge. In my case I'd have to say it's my 103R. Not as transparent or fast as a lot of my better carts, but it sails smoothly through the grooves and just sounds good. 
tonyptony
Acutex LPM320 or M320.  Probably not realistic to mention these as they are very hard to find anywhere.  They are Induced Magnet types with stereohedron-like styli and titanium cantilevers.  Output is 2-3mV, I think.
I find my vintage Shure V15 type III a very satisfying listen. Was a superb cartridge in its day and still runs with the big dogs today.
Doesn't really qualify anymore since the cartridge can no longer be had for $99, but it was the Shure M97xe w/Jico SAS stylus (boron version). I like it far better than a popular cart that retails for $999.
Even my Hana SL was not a huge improvement over the Shure/Jico combo. 
My go to cheapie cartridge is the most expensive cartridge I've ever owned....Grado Black. About $100. Best sounding cartridge I've ever had!
I heard a Grado Black on a VPI Traveler TT in an audio store some years ago. I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed that sound!