Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Post removed 
I have never been very encourageable. Try incorrigible. Way more like me.
I have no ax to grind here. Just starting what is obvious from the way this thread is built. Fan boy mania. Along with a touch of deep, manipulative ’bad faith’. Existential bad faith. Other than that, no problem.Oh, and the fact that when someone turns to personal insults, you know they already lost the actual argument, and are now just throwing things (metaphorically)
Without fanboy comments how do we learn about great new products here on the Gon? Early adopters are a must and reading about actual experiences is what this site is really for. As more folks try and like a given product I would expect the fanboy posts and numbers to swell. That is what we see on this thread. That is healthy and well...normal. It is one of the main reasons and uses of this forum.

This has been the case since this site started. What has changed, most unfortunately, is the ever growing group of negative and insulting posts that are based on nothing other than clever wit and a need to be noticed for unhealthy reasons.

Many wonderful and respectful posters have either left this site or post very infrequently desiring to avoid the emerging new reality here.