Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
I am a definite and I am bringing my room measurement set up an nice hardy red and an interesting cheese. See you around noon.
Sang, all rooms look a lot worse on the computer screen than they sound!! I can save the graphs as jpegs and you can load them on your computer to print. I have 12ft interconnects to use between computer and your preamp plus a 12ft mic cable so I can set the mic at the sweet spot plus move it around to get reading in different parts of the room. Just need and open pair of high level inputs and some AC for the rig.
I hate this hate this hate this.......I cannot make the Sunday meeting..Please keep me informed when you have another meeting and I will do my best to be there...Enjoy
Sorry to hear you can't make it, but I look forward to seeing the others and if it isn't a complete bust I'm sure there will be other opportunities.
For those attending, see you Sunday!

Joe
Sang, OK, I'll bring the room measurement gear. Like Paul said, if you think it sounds funny, you won't want to "see" how it looks! But we can play around with finding listening sweet spots and possibly adjusting speaker positioning. The solution just may be for you to buy my Von Schweikert VR-4JRs! (Now Bob is gonna wonder what I'm listening to...)

Mike
We're going to have nice turnout, Gents. I expect about 8 people. We still have room so if anyone wants to come, please email me soon. I expect that I might have a few beverages during tomorrow's games and may not respond very diligently to any last minute emails. Ha.

Sang