Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
Wanted to add my thanks to Sang for hosting. This was a great afternoon, good food and drink for an army. Sang's system sounded fantastic. He was most gracious in letting us fool around a bit. Paul's, Paul Weitziel(SP?) modded Sony CPD was a wonderful surprise. The Merlins were a pleasure to listen to, and I would love to hear them after the are broken in. realRTA is a good tool and worth the $300 of so investment not counting the cost of the computer.
I'd also like to thank Sang for hosting a great Audio Meeting. The music, food, and hospitality were awesome!

For those that weren't able to make it or that left early, please email me through Audiogon as I have some additional meeting notes I'd like to share.

Paul
Yes, thanks Sang, your hospitality was wonderful, as was the sound and music. I'll host in February. How about the 17th or 24th?

Mike
I'll add my thanks to Sang for hosting a fun afternoon talking audio and tweaking his system. I hope we were able to help improve the system for you so you can derive greater musical satisfaction.

Will
Thanks, guys. I had a lot of fun. I really appreciate you taking time out of a Sunday to do some 2 channel fellowship. The meeting was especially worthwhile for me since I was able to learn about my room as well as gain some valuable perspectives about my system.

I'd love some more information about the computer software and microphone that we were using. That was very enlightening.

I can't wait to listen to someone else's system.

Sang