Listening Room Art Work

Thinking on focusing future paintings/ pastels for audio listening rooms. Any suggestions on subject matter. Please share photos of your listening room art.
acrylic
My artwork is all music related show posters in custom frames. More important is the wall color I think. Dark front wall with dark speakers and light front wall with light speakers. Helps make the speakers disppear.
For my 50th my wife and friends had three of the Francis Wolff photo prints offered by Acoustic Sounds (Miles, Coltrane and Blakey) nicely framed for our listening room. Probably bad for sonics but they create a nice vibe.
I would go with everything music. Concert posters, prints of bands and artists including classical, pics of instruments, advertisements etc. in a veritable collage intermittently covering the walls but not ceiling. I'd throw in a Van Gogh and Dali here and there. Maybe a Monet/Manet. There, now show us some pics when you're done.
I have a number of albums framed. Great to look at and conversation pieces. See my system and I think you can see some of them. IMO cool and inexpensive.
My wife is a fiber artist and she has made me hand made wall hangings which dampen reflections and look beautiful. I could offer her services but she is expensive! You can see them in my system pictures.