Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Scott,
I didn't infer that your comments were critical of Ozzy's post at all. Even if he gets the impeadanc curve information he seeks he'd still need to actually hear this speaker with his Atma-sphere amplifiers.  My point to him is There's an abundance of posts here that strongly indicate the DI  has easy load characteristics. I thought this would provide some degree encouragement and optimism. 
Charles 
Scott  I have high regard to Ozzy he a great contributor here at Agon, Markr discover CT cables thru his thread, and I heard it at Markr.And it’s the best speaker cables For my Andra...I respect that He wants more info on the DI.But if he audition The DI my bet He will keep them, I wish I live close to Him so I can help him unloading the speakers.And He is more than welcome to listen to my monitor...and serve Him good barbecue...😀
IMO Ozzy’s concern about how the DI’s impedance may vary over the frequency range is well founded, especially given the practical issues he mentioned that would be involved in auditioning and possibly having to return the speakers. The 4.1 ohm output impedance of his Atma-Sphere M60s is, as far as I can recall, more than twice as high as the output impedance of any other amplifier that has been reported in this thread as having been used with a DI. (For example the LTA MZ2 has a specified output impedance of 2 ohms, and according to a TAS review the Frankenstein, at least in its MkII version, has an output impedance of 1.8 ohms).

The Zero autoformers he has can certainly reduce any impedance-related issues he might have pairing the M60 with the DI, and the capabilities of his DEQX might also be able to help with any such issues, but to what degree and with what audible side-effects is obviously difficult or impossible to predict.

Best regards,
-- Al

I saw on here that several of you (corelli, and mac48025) had the Legacy Focus and went with the Tekton DIs. What was the difference in sound? I prefer rock, alternative and industrial, but have a fair collection of Jazz and Classical, but my heart is with the later. I have upgraded my components to many Agoner's advice and am currently running a Parasound Halo A-21 Amp with a Mac C48 pre, It's ironic these two speakers were compared when I was considering one or the other before I found this thread. The Legacys look like they have the rock aptitude with the larger double base drivers, I also like the  varied ribbon tweeters...can you guys help me solve this dilemma, so I can push the button on one of these?

Steve