Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
@ calvinj, Hi, Your Ayon 2s player has to have 400 hours of break-in period with the stock tubes, then you can listen to the player a few hours and know your sound, after that, the eh gold pins 6h30 tubes, I would re-install, they, like any other tubes need 100 hours of burn-in to hear their potental, when you heard the new tubes, that was not their final sound, they, as I said, The new tubes will settle down and most likly, better the sound of the stock tubes.
I'm gonna go for the super tubes. Not gonna play around with the cheap stuff. I'm trying to Win a medal
@ yull @ labyrinth. I just bough tubes tonight. Waiting for them to ship. 6h30 dr. Wish me luck.
@ calvinj, Hi, I have no idea why yull1375 does not talk no more, I hope I my cables was not imtimadating to him!, He is a really nice guy, I enjoy talking to him, I would like to see him come back!, calvin, you are a trip!, Please understand what I am saying!, your player takes 450 hours of break-in!, your new tubes will benefit your sound extensivly!, However, It will never fix the forward sound!, I really hope I get supprised that the Dr tubes fixed the forward sound!, I really do not believe that is possible!,, Also, please understand that all tubes need atleast 100 hours or more of break-in time when you tube roll!, I do wish you luck!, I would like for you to tell me all your findings, you are not a bad guy, just inexsperienced, no problem!, there is no way you will know your sound untill you achieve the proper break-in time!, cheers.