Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
I'm gonna go for the super tubes. Not gonna play around with the cheap stuff. I'm trying to Win a medal
@ yull @ labyrinth. I just bough tubes tonight. Waiting for them to ship. 6h30 dr. Wish me luck.
@ calvinj, Hi, I have no idea why yull1375 does not talk no more, I hope I my cables was not imtimadating to him!, He is a really nice guy, I enjoy talking to him, I would like to see him come back!, calvin, you are a trip!, Please understand what I am saying!, your player takes 450 hours of break-in!, your new tubes will benefit your sound extensivly!, However, It will never fix the forward sound!, I really hope I get supprised that the Dr tubes fixed the forward sound!, I really do not believe that is possible!,, Also, please understand that all tubes need atleast 100 hours or more of break-in time when you tube roll!, I do wish you luck!, I would like for you to tell me all your findings, you are not a bad guy, just inexsperienced, no problem!, there is no way you will know your sound untill you achieve the proper break-in time!, cheers.
Well we will see what happens. It actually wasn't sounding forward to me. Just trying to get good sound. First time with tubes. Usually a solid state guy. We will see what happens. I'm also not trying to buy a luxury car price in audio. Trying to get to a good place so I can enjoy the music. Don't wanna compare with the world just trying to get a good sound so I can enjoy the music.