Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
That isn't even remotely funny, and shows a tone deaf, low level appreciation for this hobby.

Naysayers, you can't go through life using conjecture, insults, snide remarks, and a low and transparent level of sophistry and have any credibility. 

+1 @nonoise - completely agree.

I just had a fuse blow in my Krell and had to re-order another Furutech.  While I was waiting, I decided to put back in the stock fuse.  After 15 minutes, I literally could not listen anymore.  It was completely unlistenable!  I put in a spare Isoclean I had lying around.  While it did not have the resolution of the Furutech, it was so much better (significantly) than the stock fuse!!

Fuse resolution…yeah man...it's also important to remember to cover the door knobs in your home to reduce sonic reflections. They're omnidirectional! In fact, having been recently inspired by a 3 thousand dollar Mook record clamp (worth it man…really), I do plan to market audiophile door knob covers that are reversible (otherwise, how would you know what's what?). Why don't amp manufacturers use knob covers? Obviously, they can't hear the things the "others" hear. 
@nonoise 
Yeah, it is funny, and I'm getting a lot of laughs out of geoffkait and auxinput saying the silly things they do. "Completely unlistenable"!?!? Because of a fuse??? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? If the difference is that obvious you can measure it, so show me the measurements! I keep asking and I'm still waiting. Still waiting to hear about that phenomenon we can't measure too.
::crickets::
I mean, after all, we're measuring the gravity waves of black holes colliding half way across the universe these days. But we can't measure a freaking fuse? Some of you take the subjective listening concept entirely out of context. All subjective listening quality means is that it doesn't have to measure great to sound great, but there is ALWAYS a measurable reason why something sounds like it does. 
+1 Nonoise
OP's question- "If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try? "
Somebody took the fun right out of his thread huh?
The Padis Nonoise reccommended sounds like a good option.  I have the synergestic Red and Black. Really nice improvement in my system.