Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
"Over heating of the wire in the wall. But the wire is 12 gauge anyway..... ??
ALL the wire in most places I have lived is always 12 gauge in the wall anyway. 15 or 20 amp circuit.
The requirement for a 20 amp service line is 12 gauge wire....As long as we are getting all technical.
So if you line has a 12 gauge wire in the wall, even though it has a 15 amp breaker, then the fear of overheated wire is lost on the 12 gauge in wall wires. (naturally this precludes really long runs.. But whose house has rooms 200 ft long anyway???)
elizabeth. Yes that is what i would do if i could , I would use my dedicated 20 amp quad circuit also for my cdp. But unfortunately that quad dedicated 20a circuit is right in back of my amp and preamp. My cdp is a distance from that quad circuit. So thats why i have to put in another dedicated line for the cdp. So i will then just put in a 20a dedicated line with the Furutech GTX-d-r .
elizabeth
The requirement for a 20 amp service line is 12 gauge wire....As long as we are getting all technical

Not necessarily. Check the NEC and your local code. Code also almost always (there are some exceptions) requires that any "device" (receptacle) connected to the circuit have the same rating or better as the breaker.
@tattoo, just so I understand, the 20A dedicated line is installed with 2 duplex receptacles. 20 amps would require commercial receptacles. Is this correct?

Does a receptacle and 15 amp line already exist for your CDP?
In any event, you will be adding the Furutech and I assume running new 12 gauge Romex to a 20A breaker at the circuit panel.
Make sure your electrician installs the ground wires from both dedicated lines to the Ground Bar in the circuit panel.

lowrider57......The 20A dedicated line right now that my electrician installed with 2 duplex receptacles says TR . They are white. I dont know what you mean by commercial. From what i found on line TR stands for taper resistant and sell for $3.50 ea.Very cheap and prob garbage for audio. Right now im using that for my amp and preamp until my 2 Furutech GTX -d r come in the mail and will replace the TRs. Also right now my CDP is on a non dedicated 15A. And waiting for the 20A Furutech GTX-d r to come also in the mail , then i will have my electrician run the dedicated 20A line and put in the Furutech for my CDP and have him replace the 2 cheap duplex TRs and install the 2 Furutechs for the amp and preamp.