Hegel H590 List $13,500. Reasonable?

So I just saw the Darko Audio review for the Hegel H590 and thought I'd take a look into the price. I'm well aware that their gear is made in China, which isn't the topic of this thread really but it's somewhat related... anyway

Considering that the amp is made in China, is this price reasonable or fair? It puts it into the 5 figure price range which can get you an Accuphase or Luxman top of the line integrated. Or even Pass Labs.

I was honestly very surprised at this price, I thought it would be about half of the price it's going for.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
Another China bashing thread with no useful content. I heard a Line Magnetic integrated amplifier - not sure about the model, but with some very large and  hot tubes just yesterday paired with a DeVore 0/96 and it was one of the best sounds I've ever heard. Built as solid as anything I've seen out of, well anywhere.  
I'm not bashing China made gear. I own the Kinki Studio ex-m1 integrated amplifier which is made in China.
Considering the quality of the HegelH590, its various connections, power ouput, Dac and last but not least its capabilities, its price than seems reasonable in comparison with the competition, but of course the best way is to audition it .  I understand that the higher end Sonus Faber speakers are now made in China, but it has not affected its prices?  However if one wants to go the opposite way how about Simaudio Moon amps, 10 year warranty all made in Canada, or Naim Amps made in UK with proven pedigree in all matters relating to customer service. 
Post removed