King of the one liners

If you guys and gals care to participate, this can't help but be a fun thread. I'll start with a joke: An Irishman walks out of a bar... That's it.
csontos
My favorite Dangerfield: "I sat down at the bar, bartender says 'what'll ya have?' I say 'surprise me.' He shows me a naked picture of my sister."
W.C. Fields on drinking: "Once, we were lost for 3 weeks in the darkest Congo with nothing to live on but food and water".
Irishman says, "My wife is driving me to drink." His friend replies, "You're lucky, my wife makes me walk."

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest member she had ever laid her hands on. I said, "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice! At least I presume she was poor, she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Went for my routine checkup today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my butt. Do you think I should change dentists?

A buddy of mine has just told me he's getting it on with his girlfriend and her twin. I said, "How can you tell them apart?" He said, "Her brother's got a mustache."